Now we can claim health & fitness the next time we get caught with our hand in the cookie jar!
Our NC Athlete Taliha Paige has been on a path to keeping her dietary intake a little more gut friendly by limiting dairy where possible and has put together this amazing dish of Dairy Free & Gluten Free cookies!
Be sure to give these a try!
• 1 packet Low Carb Pastry Mix
• 150g dairy free butter (Nuttlex)
• 30g stevia
• 2 TBSP water
• 10g hazelnut spread
• 5g dairy free choc chips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Add the pastry mix and butter to a bowl and rub together until like bread crumbs.
- Add the stevia and water and mix together until it forms a dough.
- Weigh the dough and calculate for 1 portion (makes 12). Divide the dough weight by 12 and that’s one serve.
- Add choc chips to the dough.
- Freeze the Pana spread with a little spray of oil for 10 minute or until firm.
- Flatten the dough and add the form spread in the middle and cover.
- Cook on 160 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
*store the remaining dough in the freeze and divide into portions as needed!*
Gluten Free | Dairy Free
Protein - 5.9g
Carbs - 12.7g
Fat - 18.8g
Calories = 269
Per 1 cookie (makes 12)