If you are looking for the ideal protein powder that will achieve your goals in getting lean as possible, you have come to the right place!
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer is a weight gainer that is packed with a massive amount of Protein with an ideal amount of Calorie, Branched-chained Amino acids, and Digestive Enzymes. It is also mixed with whole milk which makes Super Mass Gainer promotes the highest level of muscle recovery and hypertrophy when taken as a post-workout shake. Another component of Dymatize Super Mass Gainer is the pure and high-quality Creatine Monohydrate ensuring the increase in muscle size.
The premium protein blend in Super Mass Gainer consists of both fast and slow assimilating proteins coming from whey, milk and egg sources. This ensures positive nitrogen retention for extended periods of time after consumption. The blend of complex and simple carbs ensures quick glycogen replenishment and works to spike insulin levels post-workout, helping your body deposit nutrients and amino acids into hungry muscle cells.
Maximise your muscle growth with Dymatize Super Mass Gainer. Now available online at our store!
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Key Points:
- Contains 52g of Protein
- 10.9g of BCAAs
- 1280 Calories
- Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- Support Muscle Growth
- Boosts Recovery
- Banned Substance Tested
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Key Ingredients:
- Whey Protein Concentrate- is one of nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training at your hardest. WPC is slower digesting so provides nutrients to your muscles for longer to keep you growing all day.
- Milk Protein Isolate- is actually a mixture of both casein and whey, with a significantly higher amount of casein content. It is a good anti-catabolic which prevents any potential muscle tissue breakdown
- Whey Protein Isolate- is nature’s most bio-available protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. WPI is not one single protein but a collection of protein ‘fractions’, each with specific benefits. These include Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and Insulin like Growth Factors. These fractions help boost health and immunity, while stimulating more muscle growth and faster recovery, making it the ideal protein for hard training athletes. WPI is also a rich source of Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially L-Leucine, that are key regulators of protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate- is an ultra-pure form of whey protein. Its rich amino acid profile means it is ideal to be used post workout as it delivers these amino acids and protein to the muscles faster than any other form of protein. It has a higher content of Leucinethann WPI. HWPI enhances glycogen replenishment with carbohydrates making the recovery process faster.
- Micellar Casein - Casein protein is the protein found in the curds of milk and is slowly absorbed by the body. The benefits of Micellar Casein is that it is one of the highest quality protein sources, great for fat loss, and improves muscle growth.
- Egg Albumin- Egg whites are a strong source of protein and also contain a small amount of potassium and magnesium. It is also known to build muscles because of the Glycine content of one egg white which is about 1,721 milligrams.
- BCAAs- BCAA contains Leucine, the most anabolic amino acid, Isoleucine, that prevents the body from starting to break down muscle tissue for additional energy when needed, and Valine that helps stimulate the central nervous system, and is needed for proper mental functioning. BCAA increase the rate of protein synthesis, reduce the amount of protein breakdown, reduce tiredness, and reduce muscle soreness.
- Creatine Monohydrate- is a three amino acid peptide that helps supply energy to all cells in the body and its primary function is to supply energy to muscles thus making it responsible for an individual's muscle development that results in massive gains as well as leaner and stronger physique.
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer Directions:
- As a dietary supplement, add 2 scoops of Dymatize Super Mass Gainer to 24 oz of cold water or milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Dymatize Super Mass Gainer is highly concentrated, and due to its potency, you may want to consider using 1/2 serving two or three times throughout the day.
- For the ultimate in maximum weight gain, take up to three servings of Dymatize Super Mass Gainer daily; one in the morning, another in the afternoon, and a final serving at bedtime 20-30 minutes before going to sleep).
|Super Mass Gainer Nutritional Information|
|Serving Size: 2½ Scoops (341g)|
|*Please note: Nutritional info may vary slightly between flavours.|
|Per Serve with water||Per Serve with milk|
|Calories from Fat||90||370|
|BASED ON COOKIES & CREAM FLAVOUR Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein), Sunflower Creamer (Sunflower oil, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides, Natural Tocopherols and Tricalcium Phosphate), Cookie Pieces (Sugar, Corn Cereal, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Cocoa [Processed with alkali], Tricalcium Phosphate), Fructose, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate [Vitamin C], D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E], Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Retinol Palmitate [Vitamin A], Calcium-D-Pantothenate [Vitamin B5, Potassium Iodide [Iodine], Folic Acid [Vitamin B9], Maltodextrin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Thiamine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Cyanocobalamin [Vitamin B12]), Gum Blend (Celluclose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan0, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin.|
|Mix with 24oz of Cold Water or 32oz of Cold Whole Milk depending on desired Nutritional Values. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.|
|Contains Milk & Soy|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.