Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex is a one-a-day supplement that supports a healthy pregnancy and foetal development.
Each tablet contains:
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Folic Acid Complex provides a daily dose of 500 micrograms of folic acid which, if taken at least one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Folate is important for cell growth and replication and supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Folic Acid Complex contains 275 micrograms of iodine to support healthy growth and development.
- Folic acid and vitamins B6 & B12 assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular health.
- Folic Acid Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 support cognitive function and brain health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.