This product’s combination of Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate provides you with a balanced protein blend, with added digestive enzymes and Amino Acids, to improve the protein uptake of your body and speed up the recovery and growth of your muscles after a workout. As a food supplement, whey protein is the perfect solution to use all year round regardless if your goals are dieting or bulking.
Our unique product formula uses Whey Protein from milk, which is called a “complete protein” because it provides your body with all the necessary types of Amino Acids, including:
- The 9 Essential Amino Acids your body cannot synthesize i.e. Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan and Valine.
- An Amino Acid Matrix containing popular extra amino acids i.e. L-Leucine, L-Glutamine and Taurine.
- A Digestive Enzyme Blend of Papain and Bromelain is included in our formula!
*100% of protein from whey
|Serving size: 30 g (3/4 scoop)|
|30 g||RI%*||100 g||30 g||RI%*||100 g|
|Energy||112 kcal||6>#/td###||371 kcal||Carbohydrate||1.4 g||1>#/td###||4.7 g|
|470 kJ||1558 kJ||of which Sugars||1.4 g||2>#/td###||4.7 g|
|Fat||2.0 g||3>#/td###||6.7 g||Protein||22 g||44>#/td###||73 g|
|of which Saturates||0.7 g||4>#/td###||2.3 g||Salt||0.41 g||7>#/td###||1.4 g|
|Amino Acid Matrix||1300 mg||-||4333 mg||Digestive Enzyme Blend||24 mg||-||80 mg|
|(L-Leucine 100 mg, L-Glutamine 210 mg, Taurine 990 mg)||(Bromelain 12 mg, Papain 12 mg)|
|Amino acid profile (% of protein)|
|*RI%: Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
**Essential Amino Acids
Mix 1 serving (30 g) in 250 ml water, milk or any other liquid. Best time to use is after a workout.
- 22g of protein, which consists of a blend of high-quality WPI and WPC.
- 24mg of digestive enzyme blend of Bromelain and Papain.
- 1.4g of carbohydrate
- 1.4g of sugar
- 2g of fat and only 0.7g is saturated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.