Thorne Super EPA & DHA
Thorne source their fish oil from Baby Mackrel in South American waters this ensures minimal heavy metal load as well as maximal omega 3 content. The 1st Omega 3 in this product is Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) which is responsible for mitigating inflammation via up-regulating pro inflammatory cytokines to allow the body to raise anti inflammatory cytokines. The 2nd Omega 3 in this product is Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is what we like to call fuel for the brain like glucose is for muscle tissue. The brain is heavily comprised of DHA so it is important to have a constant intake of DHA wether that be from food or supplementation like this.
Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Benefits of Super EPA:
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles*
- Supports immune function*
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function*
- Supports memory and mood*
- Promotes healthy skin*
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response*
Beneficial for athletes:
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy joints and muscles by balancing the post-workout inflammatory response*
- Promotes good circulation and blood flow*
- Plays a role in down-regulating oxidative stress by supporting production of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes*
Features of Super EPA:
- A best-selling product for more than two decades
- Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals
- An excellent balance of EPA and DHA – 425 mg EPA and 270 mg DHA per gelcap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.