90 Film Coated Capsules
ELITE CALCIUM features a clinical blend of nutritional co-factors, calcium, vitamin K2 & vitamin D3, to support bone mineral density, achieve optimal calcium absorption.
Clinically developed as a potent one per day tablet, ELITE CALCIUM uses calcium citrate tetrahydrate – an easily digested and absorbed form of calcium – with menaquinone-7 vitamin K.
Vitamin K2 is often the forgotten hero within mixed bone supplements. Vitamin K2 has the ability to balance and optimise calcium usage, promoting arterial flexibility by preventing the accumulation of calcium in the cardiovascular system and enhanced distribution across the body and into bones.
Adults: Take one (1) tablet per day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not use if seal is broken. Store below 30˚C.
- Developed with vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone 7.
- Calcium citrate 1376 mg and Vitamin D3 1000 IU.
- Supports bone health.
- Supports bone mineralisation.
- Can also assist maintaining healthy muscle function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.