High strength B complex
Herbs of Gold B Sustained Release contains a combination of B vitamins to support energy production and a healthy stress response in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. WARNING - contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- B Sustained Release is a high-strength vitamin B complex formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8-hour period.
- B Sustained Release contains B vitamins that help to convert food into energy, and assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- B Sustained Release assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular system health. Vitamin B6 helps maintain haemoglobin formation.
- B Sustained Release contains 400 micrograms of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- B Sustained Release contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports skin health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.