Omega-3 essential fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1000 is a high-quality fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Each capsule contains:
|Natural fish oil
|containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Adults and children over 12 years- Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
For joint health and muscle health: Take 2 capsules, two to three times a day, with food. Or take as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains fish products and sulfites.
- Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids. Fish Oil 1000 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports cognitive function, eye health and skin health.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular system function.
- Fish Oil 1000 maintains brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Fish Oil 1000 reduces menstruation pain.
- Fish Oil 1000 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1000 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.