Support liver function
Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 contains a standardised extract of St Mary’s thistle to support healthy liver function.
Each tablet contains:
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed extract 500mg
|derived from dry seed minimum
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 is a one-a-day tablet that has been standardised to contain 400mg silybin, which is the main active constituent responsible for St Mary's thistle's effects on the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports liver health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports healthy digestion and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion, including flatulence, abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness.
- St Mary’s thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain gallbladder health.
- St Mary’s thistle is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.