Yes you read that right, Vanessa from DVP Fitness has put together an Oreo centered high protein overnight oats that will have you waking up excited to get out of bed for your first meal!
This Recipe was inspired by Vanessa's personal and clients needs to hit their carbohydrate total for the day whilst still incorporating a generous feeding of protein... not to mention making sure her love for Cookies & Cream is met!
- 80g Quick oats
- 60g Mashed Banana
- 20g Maxine's Burn Protein - Vanilla
- 10g Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 Oreo Cookie
- 160ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 10g Chia Seeds
- In a large bowl combine all the base mixture ingredients minus the Oreo cookie. Divide evenly into two small bowls. Cut the Oreo cookie into two and crumble into each mixture.
- In a microwave safe bowl add hazelnut spread & coconut yoghurt and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Remove and add chocolate protein in. Stir well once completed and pour evenly over each oat bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl add the white chocolate and milk. Place in the microwave until the chocolate is melted. Mix well once it has finished. Distribute evenly over each oat bowl. Cut the last Oreo cookie in half & add on top of each bowl. Place in the fridge overnight.
Preparation Time -
Prep | 10 minutes
Ready in | 12 hours
Protein | 26 Grams
Carbs | 53 Grams
Fats | 13 Grams
Calories | 446
Love this recipe? Want to see more?
Check out Vanessa's eBook "Recipes For The Busy Chick V2" for more!
Use code: NC10 for a discount from Nutrition Capital.